Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In the face of the unexpected, you never know what gonna happen tomorrow; but, I want to live...

I loathe the fact that it always takes me so long to post a new blog. I don't know why that is; especially because I’m constantly reading and/or researching something, but, better late than never I suppose. I guess the most prevalent thing [in my life anyway] to talk about is my move to New York City, [concrete jungle where dreams are made of] Well, I am indeed making that leap of faith and moving to New York with no job, no place to live, and hardly any money. to be honest, I don't want to talk about this, maybe because I have spoken to so many people about it and answered [re answered] the same questions, but I am not going to engage any further; [unless questions are asked]


moving on...


okay, [I cant think of anything else, so] back to square one.


I am moving due to a series of unfortunate [fortunate] events that have naturally taken place in my life; honestly, at this point they are neither here nor their. FACT: I told myself in 2005 when I graduated high school that I would move to NYC and immediately dive into an acting career. [I did not] FACT: I told myself the whole year that I took off that I would go to AMDA or another performing arts school in New York and begin my acting career. [Again, it did not happen] On the contrary, I went to Norfolk State University [Behold the green and gold!] FACT: [is this getting old yet or is it just me?] My duration at NSU I told myself that I would never graduate college, [those were never my intentions] and that it was just a spot filler until I would be able to jump start my career.. trueish?!?


The point I am trying to make is that I wholeheartedly believe that God [life to others] has put me in a place or space where I am currently able to manifest the destiny that I have proclaimed for myself. I have spoke life into the aforementioned words and many others. I started telling people that I was famous in middle school. I have never doubted myself or my abilities and have always spoken a prosperous future no matter the endeavor. That being said I don't dwell in the mishap or “unfortunate” event that lead me to this place; I bask in the opportunity to live a dream; a life for that matter with no fear, regret, or self-consciousness. I am grateful for the experience that is to come January 15, 2010.


P E A C E .

No comments:

Post a Comment