Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Change aint change until you change...

[readers beware] This is clearly a blog about the New Year and Resolutions of such, yes; we are all aware that we can dictate our prosperous planning and/or changing of life on any day of the year but, who wants to do that? New Years is very much significant to most and it is just more fun that way. [ho have a seat!] As much as I would love to speak for everyone else, [I don't, really] personal endeavors are most concerning.

2009 has been a year like no other in my lifetime. I have been poor [no not the joking, laughing I'm poor; but EBT card poor! lol] moved off campus, homeless of sorts, lost my passion and a plethora of inspiration, found it again, lonely, friendless and so forth. Nevertheless, I am grateful for every event that has taken place ushering me one step closer into a place of living in my fullest potential and taking me to the next course in my life. That being said, these are the five thing that I will endure and accomplish with the duration of 2010, believe it or not.

1. Move to NYC. [we're pretty close to crossing this one off the list, t-16 days.]

2. Learn to speak spanish fluently. [not just catch phrases like, (wendy voice) "how u doin?"]

3. GYM/YOGA [ I do well with regiments and deadlines; physical health is important people! skinny does not always = healthy]

4. Gabe. [those who know me know that I dream of a yorkie named Gabe! lol]

5. Read at least 12 books. [I am indeed an avid reader, but for whatever the reason haven't read many books in 2009, I dedicate myself to at least 1 a month.]

well, there you have it. My list, My goals, My aspirations for 2010. [I sincerely pray you find your own and live up to them.]

"No matter what age group or demographic you’re in, 2010 is now and you are its generation."

Wishing you LOVE, PROSPERITY, HOPE, HUMILITY, HAPPINESS, SELF-REVELATION and so much more for 2010,

P E A C E .

4 comments:

  1. That was good. I'm glad that you've set goals for yourself!!! I definitely believe that you can do it :]

    && when you finally make it NYC, make room for me lol-- I'll be there as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOd GOOD I HOPE YOU GET ALL THESE THINGS ACCOMPLISHED...READING AND GYM FOR ME DEFINITELY

    ReplyDelete