Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Whom it May Concern:

your eyes are enlightening; your smile unequivocal.
your beauty is spontaneous;your eyes life shattering.
your elegance is a beam of sunlight, i can barely stand your glow;
your embrace is a fairytale enchanted; a story that never ends.
your temperament is a batch of accoutrements finely tuned to balance my own;
your soul is a star in the sky, the brightest, in fact; that gives me warmth to supersede great expectations and reach my dreams.

you are a magical being, and I delight in the fact that you allow me to peruse your shadow...

P E A C E .

3 comments:

  1. I think you're a great writer... and I love your use of color to add emotion and drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazingly incredible!
    i didn't even know that you indulged in creative writing :]

    ... i'm adding this to the faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this, especially "your soul is a star in the sky, the brightest, in fact; that gives me warmth to supersede great expectations and reach my dreams."

    XO,
    sis

    ReplyDelete